Saturday, November 10, 2007

NEW JOB!!!!

Yes I got a Job!!!! with the same company I was working for. I am the new staffing manager for them. Natalie my boss gave me a call on Monday with a good offer. I took the job and I started working on Thursday. So far it has been great, I don't know way they think I can do this.....but hey I will give it a try. I love the people I work with so that is great....

There will be an update about this....a lot off them I think. About the things I did....ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Gefeliciteerd!!!
Dus helemaal niks met verplegen? toch? wat is je taak precies?

Wij hebben vandaag verf gekocht en nog meer dingetjes..komt echt dichtbij nu!

Liefs
Joon

Anonymous said...

Hey An,

Super! Gefeliciteerd namens Jason, Hanna en mij ;)

Mooie foto's.. mooi kapsel.. lieve hond.. en leuke verhaaltjes!!!

We mailen!

Liefs,
Saraï

Anonymous said...

Jeeeeei! Congratulations, Anna, very happy for you :)
Hope you`re still doing fine, loving the job, loving Todd, and Sam, and life :) Everything is good here in Norway, much better since last email.....:)
Will call one day before Christmas, my love.
Big norwegian hug from Signe, cabin 85 :)