Friday, November 2, 2007

Homesick for my beautiful country....




Sins I started to travel I realise I love where I come from. Never crossed my mind when I was younger.... I love the way we live in Holland. I know things are changing to, but it is still very nice. I love the beautiful flowers we have, some of the old houses, I love that we are very down to earth people. I love our bike system. Maybe I make it a lot nicer in my mind then it really is, that is ok with me because it is nice to dream of where I come from and miss it. And when I go home it is to short to realise the bad things about Holland....


2 comments:

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Nou ik wou net zeggen, het is hier vreselijk weer. doe mij maar een paar graden warmer, wat minder wind, wat minder uitlaatgassen en wat meer natuur!

Anonymous said...

Lieve Anna en Tod!

Ik kom even heel veel groetjes en hugs brengen namens ons 4tjes!

Hopelijk gaat alles goed met jullie leventje in the States!

Hier gaat alles zijn gangetje... momenteel is het erg koud... tijd voor stamppotboerenkool en warme chocolademelk met slagroom... yummie... : )

Met ons gaat verder alles goed... the kids worden al erg groot... NaƤra gaat in januari alweer naar school en Naomi is inmiddels een jaar oud... time realy flies very fast!

Hopelijk zien we jullie snel weer!

Lieve groetjes uit Winterswijk!

Ronny, Daphne en kids