Monday, July 30, 2007

David Wiley

Dave was a family friend of us for a long time. He died Saturday flying his seaplane, a wing broke off and the plane crashed in the river. Dave and Jody (his wife) where living in Portland, OR. the way it looks now is that I will be going to the funeral. It is so sad I guess this is life so I am writing about it on our blog. I have not been in Portland for a long time and have not seen Jody for some years. It is so sad that this has to bring me back to a place that I love so much. A place with such wonderful people and a great city.

2 comments:

Sienna said...

i will definitely be praying for his family and expecially for jody. you too as you go back.

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Door dit soort dingen word je weer even geconfronteerd met het feit dat het leven hier op aarde tijdelijk is en kwetsbaar.

be blessed

Joon