Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I AM SAM.....



Hey Hello,

I am Sam Sorrell (9 weeks old)....I am adopted by Todd and Anna last Monday. They have a great home with a great floor for me to pee on. But I also do that in the garden. Beer does not really like me she does follow us when we go for a walk...... (my mom thinks it is freaky) it is to hot for me. So I drink a lot of water and stand in my bowl. I love to play and bite all kind of things.....O yes and I do not cry anymore at night.

See you, Sam.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh little baby with little ears and little facey face.!!

anna, that puppy is precious!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, wat schattig...

Unknown said...

anna,
so, so sweet! i love seeing a part of your kentucky life :) enjoy the company of a beautiful bestfriend, dogs are wonderful! love you, my friend. say hi to todd.

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

OHHHHH An wat super lief...!!!
ik wil ook een hondje!
wat voor eentje is het???
trouwens we zijn terug van vakantie zoals je merkt.
was erug relaxed!!! maar toch ook jammer dat we niet bij jullie waren, hopenlijk volgend jaar!!
doegie meissie