Wednesday, July 18, 2007

THE WEDDING....







LANI....








Beautiful................





THE HAPPY COUPLE....







Leave the cake up to me...







Me and My MAN.....







We had the most awesome weekend in a long time. I don't know where to start but I am starting with the wedding from Tony & Niki. And later this week I will talk about the rest. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL ..... It was great to be there. Todd was in the wedding and I got to spend a lot of time with Lani and Tarme (friends from the ship), We got to see about 15 friend from the ship That was so cool.

3 comments:

Sienna said...

these are beautiful! and that cake is beautiful!! :) I loved the pictures you sent me so so much, thanks so much, anna.

i love the one of them that you called "the happy couple". so dang cute.

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

he an,

zooo... die taart ziet er echt goed uit!
alles goed? hier wel we zijn aan het aftellen...8 aug. gaat eliam afstuderen. we zijn nog aan het dubben waar we naar toe gaan op vakantie..dus tís nog spannend.

Hug
joon

Anonymous said...

Great work.