Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life is good!



It has been Hot hot hot the weeks that I have been back in KY. This weekend we planned on going to the pool. But..... it is Dutch weather. It is raining nonstop, we really need the rain but I hate it. My plants look like they are drowning and the sky is grey..... But it also gives me the chance to light some candles in our place and sit on the couch writing to you on our blog.

Life has been good in Louisville I love the summers here. I love spending time with the old people at work and they seem to like spending time with the funny dutch girl. I know this job will not be for the rest of my life but for now it is good. I love our church, it is big but still it is great. I love going on Sunday mornings no need to stay in my bed. It is good to realize that life is good also on a rainy day in Kentucky.......

4 comments:

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Goed om te horen An!!
Je ziet er ook goed uit met je stoere man!

Dikke knuffel
Joon

Sienna said...

anna,
this photo is precious and this blog entry is even more precious. i really loved reading it... it was really engaging to read about the sweet and small things that make you happy. i love reading about the details of people.. the little things that makes them who they are.

you are dear.
love, sienna

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd & Anna
I love your blog! Such a great looking couple!! It's good to see you. I've vicariously followed your lives through Sienna so thought I would drop by and say hello. Are you now residing in US full time? I will be in Netherlands next year (2008) for a conference... can't wait! One of my favorite countries!
blessings!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hai Lieve ANNA...

Wilde even zeggen dat je SUPER knap bent.. zulke mooie foto's en wat staan jullie er fantastisch op! Kan niet wachten om een keer die kant op te komen.. gewoon gezellig kletsen..

Ben blij te lezen dat alles goed gaat!! Leuke foto's...

Laf joe!

X