Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I love my wife.....


This is my Husband! Yes he loves it when I make pictures. The last day's he has to study a lot, but he had a B for his test so I am very impressed. And now we got home and guess what he is doing ?... back in the books. I am even more impressed.... That's what I souled do but I can't find the motivation in me. Maybe I am taking it the easy way....until I have enough of my rehab job and then go back to school or start my own business. I'll keep you up to date....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heel charmant!hihi
ik snap ook niet waarom je tnie kan afspelen. komt van YOU TUBE af?
nee... het regent en het is aan het omweren. vreselijk nederlands weer. wees blij dat je daar zit!!

Joon

Sienna said...

anna! go check bowie's blog.. he put a picture on it on our room. its empty!! so sad.. soon to be in a junk yard in india :(