Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On the farm.....early october.








It has been a couple of weeks ago but I still want to put it on my blog because we had a great day. Jeff and Rianna are friends from the ship. They came home for 3 weeks, Jeff is from Louisville and Rianna from England. They are back on the African mercy for one more year.....and then, I hope they will move back to Louisville. We will see!!!! Well we got to shoot some guns.....and I was really good believe it or not. Great time out there for us and Sam as you can see. He is a lot bigger, he looks like a dog not like a puppy. O yes we where shooting on a pumpkin and a can.
Well I hope all is going well.....o yes a Little update on the job thing. I had to turn a job down, I did not really feel good about it and they could not pay me what I wanted. So still at home having a good time.... Let you know if I got something.
Love Anna


1 comment:

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

He An,
je bent wel helemaal ingeburgerd daar he, haha. the farm!
en met de hond erbij!

we hebben een huis JA!!!!
16 november krijgen we de sleutel, tís echt een mega huis, rijtjes woning, met tuin, open trap naar een mega zolder en boven drie kamers!!! ik zal foto's op m'n blog zetten.

Liefs
Joon