Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My feet on the ground


I hope to be back with my feet on the ground. I feel like I have been crazy busy..... I work non stop in a Job I feel I need to get out. So that's what I'm working on. Looking for a job! what would I like to do??? No clue!!! work less sounds good. Todd started a teaching job 2 weeks ago he is liking it, not loving it. I pray that this will come. I tell him it needs time, just like I tell myself. Sam is doing great!!! He kept our floors dry for 4 days.... I am a very happy and proud mother.

1 comment:

Eliam en Joni Vlijm said...

Kan je niet een filmje maken van jullie Sam!!!!!!! ik ben zo benieuwd hoe hij in jullie huisje rond huppeld!

hier alles goed druk met huisje zoeken in amersfoort! en laatste maand werken bij Trekpleister!!joehoe.
Eliam z'n eerste week bij witteveen en Bos in A'dam

en m'n Paps is deze week gedotterd, is goed gelukt er was nog wel een complicatie maar nu is alles ok. best spannend.

liefs
Joon