Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why I love Thursday's


I love Thursday's, it means the week is almost over and it is going to be weekend. Friday is dress down day....every 2 weeks when we get paid. We do not have to where our scrubs. Some people love them I just don't. So....you get to be your self, you can where normal close. It's fun you get to see what the rest of your co-workers normally would look like. Some surprise me ...and some...disappoint me really bad.... ha ha ha!


anyway this does not tell you anything about the Thursday's I love....I guess it's just because it is almost Friday!


Love, Anna
P.S. The picture I found in Katie's computer. This is during a Christmas dinner....

2 comments:

kyrieanna said...

oh man, i've never worn scrubs but i think they're so cute. maybe that's just cause i don't have to wear them:)

Anonymous said...

HI Anna,

Hoe is het ? Je moet wel wat vaker bloggen.... :-)

de zomer is hier begonnen ! Het is hier nu rond de 25 graden ! Jammer dat ik vooral binnen achter de computer heb gezeten, maar morgen, zondag, ben ik vrij !!!! Eindelijk eens van ons balkon genieten of naar het park.

Trouwens, zoals het er nu naar uit ziet, staan in juni mijn weckpotjes in porselein in Japan op de beurs !!! Gaaf he ?

Tot snel XXX