Monday, March 19, 2007

Bear or Beer in dutch!

This is Bear (beer)! She is the cat that we did not pick out but she picked us. She came with Halloween and did not leave. We really start to like her.....no not love her but like her....we need some more time to start loving her. She is very funny, I think I never had an normal animal in my life. Do they exist?..... She loves boxes, she lives in one. But every box we have in the house if she gets the chance she will sit in it.
Dit is Beer, We hebben haar niet zelf uitgekozen ze is komen aanlopen. En nooit meer vertrokken! dus houden we haar nu maar. Ze houd erg van dozen ze gaat in elke doos zitten die ze tegen komt.
Love, Bear&Anna

1 comment:

Sienna said...

this is so cute Anna! I love the little story you wrote to go along with that fun little cat of yours.... i miss that animal! I got those pictures developed of her and I.. they're so cute!

sienna